17; Workshop: Designing WOM Program (Wednesday)
· To identify elements of a successful written proposal and presentation to client
Readings for This Class:
· No Readings
· Group meeting times. Professor will meet with each group for 15 minutes to finalize team’s approach.
· Group Meeting Time (1 hour)
· Discuss written proposal and oral presentation to client.
· Identify elements of proposal.
· Run through sample oral presentation.
To Do (for next class):
· Chapter 6: Word-of-Mouth Storytelling. Dave Balter & John Butman. Grapevine: The New Art of Word-of-Mouth Marketing. 2005. Pages 115-133. (Bb)
· Suggested Reading: Quantifying the Ripple: Word-of-Mouth and Advertising Effectiveness. John E. Hogan, Katherine N. Lemon, & Barak Libai. 2004. Journal of Advertising Research, (September), 271-280. (Bb)
Tags: WOM word of mouth Word-of-Mouth Marketing buzz marketing viral marketing marketing communication