- Trace the history of academic and popular press ideas that inform the current WOM, buzz, and viral marketing industry.
- Identify various models of WOM used in academic research and industry practice.
- Word of Mouth: What We Really Know – And Don’t. Greg Nyilasy. 2006. Pages 161-184. (CM).
- Word of Mouth Marketing Association Terminology Framework. WOMMA. 2005. (Bb)
- [Finish up with student-generated questions about Citizen Marketers].
- Get update on organized WOMM programs
- Get update on Blogger and Bloglines registration
- Lecture on academic history of WOM research, organized by elements of WOMMA Terminology Framework
- Continue research on your organized WOMM programs
- WOM 101. Word of Mouth Marketing Association. 2005. (Bb)
- Introduction and Summary. Paul Marsden. 2006. Pages xv – xxxv. (CM)
: Word-of-Mouth Marketing Priorities for 2006. Peter Kim & Charlene Li. 2006. (Bb) Reading
- We’ll have Kate Flanagan come in to work with us on an activity to develop a WOM program for advising students at NU.
Tags: WOM word of mouth Word-of-Mouth Marketing buzz marketing viral marketing marketing communication Northeastern University