Sunday, June 25, 2006
TrueMajority was founded by Ben Cohen, Co-founder, Ben and Jerry's. It is a grassroots education and advocacy project of Priorities, Inc., a non-profit, non-partisan, tax-deductible, 501(c)(3) corporation.
One of the few organizations I really admire, TrueMajority has my basic human interest at heart. I can’t help but spread the word for this truly amazing grassroots movment
Their 10 Principles
1. Attack poverty and world hunger as if our life depends on it. It does.
2. Champion the rights of every child, woman & man.
3. End our obstructionism to the world's treaties.
4. Reduce our dependence on oil and lead the world to an age of renewable energy.
5. Close the book on the Cold War and ease the nuclear nightmare.
6. Renounce Star Wars and the militarization of space.
7. Make globalization work for, not against, working people.
8. Ensure equal treatment under law for all.
9. Get money out of politics.
10. Close the gap between rich and poor kids at home.
They also have some great viral flash videos that really demonstrate, in an easy to understand format, the problems facing our country. If you trust in these principals and “oreos” then join and take action
Tags: WOM TrueMajority word of mouth Word-of-Mouth Marketing buzz marketing viral marketing marketing communication